Employment Center Information
Our Team at Monge, Crouch & Mahoney Inc has an immediate opening and looking to fill a full time Personal Lines Customer Service Agent position.
Job Description: The Customer Service Agent assists the Personal Lines Manager in managing and manages directly the processing of new business, renewals, endorsements and claims for assigned agency customers.
Functions include but not limited to:
• New Business – Obtain information, quote, market as necessary, and manage issuance of new business accounts.
• Renewals – Obtain updated information, market as necessary, quote or gather quotes, create proposals and process renewal accounts.
• Endorsements – Accept changes from clients and endorse policies accordingly.
• Claims – Submit and follow-up on claims on behalf of our clients to a quick and successful conclusion.
• Annual Reviews – Meet with clients to review their current coverage as well as discuss any changes in their insurance needs and make appropriate recommendations.
Employee Benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 with paid hour lunch
No insurance experience necessary but preferred. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com